This online reporting facility is intended for concerns you may have about fraud and corruption in the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS or wider health group.
If you have concerns about fraud affecting the NHS in Scotland or Northern Ireland, fraud in another sector, concerns about the behaviour or professionalism of healthcare practitioners, or another matter, the links listed below may be of help.
Click on the organisation to be directed to their website.
Organisations that you can report a fraud to:
- Action Fraud - Report fraud / internet crime
- Crimestoppers - Report criminal activity
- DWP - National Benefit Fraud Hotline
- Gov UK - Immigration / Customs crime
- Health Insurance Counter Fraud Group - Private healthcare / insurance
- HM Revenue and Customs - Tax evasion / VAT fraud
- NHS Northern Ireland - Counter Fraud Services
- NHS Scotland - Counter Fraud Services
Regulatory and standards organisations:
- Care Quality Commission - Regulator of Health and Social Care
- General Dental Council
- General Medical Council
- General Optical Council
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- Health and Care Professions Council
- Monitor - Regulator for Health Services
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- The Pensions Regulator
- Professional Standards Authority