You can use this online form to report fraud against the Department of Health
and Social Care (DHSC) and the wider health group, including the NHS in England and Wales.
This is fraud where the NHS in England and Wales, the DHSC, or another
organisation in the wider health group, are the victim. We also deal with other types of economic crime, such as bribery and corruption.
If your report does not relate to fraud (or other economic crime) against the NHS, DHSC or wider health group, please refer to the where can you report other issues section. Further information is also available in the useful
Completing the form
- You will be guided through a series of questions, which have been
designed to make sure you have the opportunity to tell us all you know
and help us deal with your information efficiently.
- Please provide as much information as possible, as
this will give us the best start in looking into the matter and may
provide valuable intelligence to help improve our understanding of NHS
- If there is anything you don't understand or you need help, please
click on the icon.
- You will have an opportunity to provide a full account of your
concerns, in your own words.
- You will be able to attach up to 6 documents (in most file formats)
to your report.
- If you remain inactive for more than 30 minutes,
the session will expire and anything you have added will be lost.
- You can cut and paste information you hold in other places into
your report, so if the report is complex you may wish to prepare it
For more information and advice on how to report your concerns to us, please
visit the Report fraud page.