This facility is for concerns you may have about fraud
(including bribery, corruption or wider economic crime) in the
Department of Health and Social Care and wider health group.
NHS Counter Fraud Authority (NHSCFA) deals with information where the Department of
Health, NHS or wider health group can be identified as the victim i.e.
when a suspected fraud may have led to the loss of health service
funds. If you think that the victim is not the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS or wider
health group it may help you to refer to the useful
links area to look at other options for reporting your concerns.
- You will be guided through a series of questions, which
have been designed to make sure you have the opportunity to tell us
all you know and help us deal with your information efficiently.
- If there is anything you don't understand or you need help,
please click on the
- You will have an opportunity to provide a full account of
your concerns, in your own words.
- You will be able to attach up to 6 documents (in most file
formats) to your report.
- If you remain inactive for more than 30
minutes, the session will expire and anything you have added will
- You can cut and paste information you hold in other places
into your report, so if the report is complex you may wish to
prepare it elsewhere first.